Last updated: March 16, 2020
Data security is a top priority for Sentropy, and Sentropy believes that working with skilled security researchers can identify weaknesses in any technology. If you believe you’ve found a security vulnerability in Sentropy’s service, please notify us; we will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
- If you believe you’ve discovered a potential vulnerability, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com. We will acknowledge your email within ten business days.
- Provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party. We aim to resolve critical issues within one week of disclosure.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading the Sentropy service. Please only interact with accounts you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder.
While researching, we’d like you to refrain from:
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS);
- Social engineering or phishing of Sentropy employees or contractors; and
- Any attacks against Sentropy’s physical property or data centers.
We may revise these guidelines from time to time. The most current version of the guidelines will be available at https://sentropy.com/disclosure.
If you have any questions about this Responsible Disclosure Policy, please contact us at:
Sentropy Technologies, Inc.
Attn: Privacy Officer
380 Portage Ave
Palo Alto, CA 94306